Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson -v8

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson -v8
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 14.06.22 20:27, Andres Freund wrote:
> One thing I'm not quite sure about: Why does the makefile need awareness of
> the stop files, but Install.pm doesn't? I suspect currently the patch leads to
> stopwords not being installed on windows anymore?

Install.pm contains this elsewhere:

         GenerateTsearchFiles($target);
         CopySetOfFiles(
             'Stopword files',
             [ glob("src\\backend\\snowball\\stopwords\\*.stop") ],
             $target . '/share/tsearch_data/');

It's a bit confusing that the "generate" function that we are patching
also installs some of the files right away, while the rest is installed
by the calling function.

Сообщение: Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson -v8
Сообщение: Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson -v8