Re: problems installing pgsql odbc driver

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: problems installing pgsql odbc driver
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi.

From: "Ludek Finstrle" <luf@pzkagis.cz>

> Here is the problem. The compiler is unable to locate postgresql header
> files (includes). As I wrote you before let's try CVS source instead of
> version 08.02.0200. Hiroshi Saito made some changes in Mac OS compilation.
> Here you find how to get the CVS source:
> http://pgfoundry.org/scm/?group_id=1000125

Yeah, I think that it helps.
However, configure.ac still schedules the correction still somewhat by suggesting
inoue-san now.  It was a method to evade the problem of automake, autoconf,
and libtool. Then,  It is not commit because it doesn't pass the test still enough.
It is activity now. sorry.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito