Re: Call procedure from a Job, Test a Job in pgAdmin?

От David Johnston
Тема Re: Call procedure from a Job, Test a Job in pgAdmin?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

What’s a Job?

SELECT function() is the simpliest way to way to call a function…

What does “requests_curr_req()” do?

EXECUTE function() will “work” depending upon what function does…

So, what do you mean “nothing worked”? Errors, zero results (but no failure), what?

You may want to look at section 39.12 in the documentation as well “Porting from Oracle PL/SQL” (section 39 itself is going to be helpful as well).

Have you considered professional support services that have previously done Oracle migrations?  And no, I am not one of them.

David J.