Re: psql: Add role's membership options to the \du+ command

От Pavel Luzanov
Тема Re: psql: Add role's membership options to the \du+ command
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 16.02.2023 00:37, David G. Johnston wrote:
I mean, either you accept the change in how this meta-command presents its information or you don't.

Yes, that's the main issue of this patch.

On the one hand, it would be nice to see the membership options with the psql command.

On the other hand, I don't have an exact understanding of how best to do it. That's why I proposed a variant for discussion. It is quite possible that if there is no consensus, it would be better to leave it as is, and get information by queries to the system catalog.

-----
Pavel Luzanov