Re: Stuff running slooow

От Michael Paesold
Тема Re: Stuff running slooow
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> That won't do, as some other folks noted.  But what I'd really like to
> see is a hack that, when someone subscribes to a list, goes through the
> moderator queue and auto-approves any pending messages from that
> someone.

If it's possible, cool. What I have seen from other mailing lists (possibly
newer versions of the same software?) is a "Cancel message" link in the
e-mail telling about moderation status.

So one can cancel the message, subscribe to the list and send the message
again.

At least better than what we have now.

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold