Re: client tool

От D. Dante Lorenso
Тема Re: client tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I am looking for a client side application to help me
> develop my queries for PostgreSQL. The client is Windows,
> the server is on Linux. I am thinking of something similar
> to TOAD, which we use to develop our Oracle based applications.

Exactly!  TOAD rocks for Oracle development.  If you are
looking for the TOAD of PostgreSQL...you GOTTA get:

    PostgreSQL Manager
    http://www.ems-hitech.com/pgmanager

The professional version is $135.  Worth EVERY penny.  I used
TOAD like crazy and find that PostgreSQL rocks.  It's got a
table wizard, sql editor, and stored procedure editor, and more.

Plus, I've been sending them bug reports and feature requests,
and thedevelopment team is VERY responsive in fixing and adding
features.  Their latest 1.5 version rocks.  You can download a
trial version from their site.

Ok, enought of a plug from me.  I don't even work for them but
I do want them to succeed because the software rox!

Dante

D. Dante Lorenso
dante@lorenso.com
972-333-4139