Re: Migration from PervasiveSQL

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: Migration from PervasiveSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi.

Sorry, very late reaction...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Treat" <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>

> On Friday 21 September 2007 22:43, Merlin Moncure wrote:

>> > Perhaps odbclink could be of help here?
>> > http://odbclink.projects.postgresql.org/

Thanks great information.:-)

>> Development Status: 1 - Planning
>>
>> :-)

Yes, I'm the stage which has searched the figure which should desire it.
I see the figure of the application business used realized with two or more
databases. Then, I have explored the solution method which does not spoil
those property. Probably, ORACLE, DB2, SQLServer, and PostgreSQL
live together. On that occasion, They wish data to flow smoothly between
those databases. However, Now odbclink has not equipped cursor yet....

> *shrug*  There's code in the scm repository if you look, and if that doesn't
> seem workable try emailing Hiroshi directly.  I'm pretty sure you can get
> this wokring; Hiroshi gave a lightening talk on it at PGCon.

I progress little by little. It seems to be a tortoise completely.:-)

Thanks.!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito