Re: Sequences question & problem

От Lada 'Ray' Lostak
Тема Re: Sequences question & problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you.. I didn't know about race condition.. Shame on me :)

> If you're using PostgreSQL 8.0 or later then you can get the sequence
> name with the pg_get_serial_sequence() function:
Is there any way how to do that (or add this function) in 7.3.x ?

Best regards,
Lada 'Ray' Lostak
Unreal64 Develop group
http://www.orcave.com
http://www.unreal64.net

In the 1960s you needed the power of two C64s to get a rocket
to the moon. Now you need a machine which is a vast number
of times more powerful just to run the most popular GUI.

От: Yanni Chiu
Сообщение: Re: connecting to server process via sockets
От: Noel
Сообщение: Re: lazarus/zeos - installation ?