Re: Testing Technique when using a DB

От Perry Smith
Тема Re: Testing Technique when using a DB
Дата
Список pgsql-general
To all who replied:

Thank you.  I did typo.  I meant "transaction" instead of truncate.

I had not seriously considered pg_dump / pg_restore because I assumed it would be fairly slow but I will experiment with pg_restore and template techniques this weekend and see which ones prove viable.

I know about and use database cleaner and intend on offering it to them.  I posted a comment on the bug report provided.

The other advantage to the pg_restore or loading an SQL file is you can have various files for different tests.