Re: strange postgresql x mysql comparison in forrester analyse

От decibel
Тема Re: strange postgresql x mysql comparison in forrester analyse
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Oct 14, 2009, at 7:20 AM, Thom Brown wrote:
> Sounds like a pile of FUD: "PostgreSQL lags behind. PostgreSQL has
> some good capabilities across the board but lags in
> performance, scalability, administration, application development,
> support for disparate data
> types, and VLDBs."

Sounds like we're starting to hit too close to home for at least some
company that has pockets to influence Forrester. I expect we'll be
seeing more of this, not less.
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  decibel@decibel.org