Re: Problem with plpython editing

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: Problem with plpython editing
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dear Luigi Lumento.

----- Original Message -----

> I'm writing to submit a problem on using pgadmin2 to
> write plpython functions. It didn' happen with pltcl.
> When i write a function that is longer than one line of code,
> the server accepts its definition but isn't able to execute it due to
> a sintax error at the second line. I suppose it is because of
> linefeed/carriage return characters at the end of each line.
>
> Hope the problem can be resolved.

It is strange.

Will you try this?
Try to add this before the SQL practice of about the 32nd line.
frmSQLInput.frm
.... ' change CRLF -> LF szSQL = Replace(szSQL, vbCrLf,  vbLf)
Set rsQuery = frmMain.svr.Databases(szDatabase).Execute(szSQL, , , qryUser)
Frank Lupo will apply it if this seems to be normal.

Regards,
Hiroshi-Saito