Re: [GENERAL] What is exactly a schema?

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: [GENERAL] What is exactly a schema?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7/14/2017 4:59 AM, marcelo wrote:
> Now I have a related question.
> Could I select a specific schema in the connection string? Say, by
> example database=mydb.schemanumbertwo ?

the default search_path is $user,public

so if you connect with different SQL usernames for your different
schemas, and have all your common tables in PUBLIC, then it will just
fall out.   you'll need to be careful with permissions, of course.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] What is exactly a schema?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] What is exactly a schema?