RE: Regular Expressions

От Mark Williams
Тема RE: Regular Expressions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

No problem. That’s how I have now gone about it.

__

From: A. Sasaki <asasaki@gmail.com>
Sent: 04 November 2018 22:45
To: Mark Williams <markwillimas@gmail.com>
Cc: pgsql-sql@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: Regular Expressions

I didn’t test it in a DB, sorry ’bout that.

I think others are on the right track here, using SQL for the AND functionality:

‘Select *

FROM [TABLE]

WHERE [regex search 1]

AND [regex search 2]

AND [regex search 3]
....’

Thanks,

-Andrew-

On Nov 4, 2018, at 9:43 AM, Mark Williams <markwillimas@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried the query, but it produced an error “invalid regular expression: quantifier operand invalid”.

Also, what would be the regular expression if you want to check whether all the words were in the field where you had say 10 words/phrases you wanted to check for?

__