Re: SQL Query

От Miguel González
Тема Re: SQL Query
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Sorry If i didnt make clear which are the fields and which are the tables.
The tables are the ones "underlined", so I have cdroms, items, cdroms_items,
loans and reservations. I just left the important
fields in order not to confuse the people, and just wrote the name of the
fields that are the primary keys and also the foreign keys.

An item can be in different cdroms, and a cdrom can have different items,
thats why i have the table cdroms_items for the n to n relation. I forgot to
put the name of some fields when I translated into English, I am sorry about
it. In the tables loans and reservations i added a field called typetable, a
string where i store wich kind of object is loaned or booked, this is
because I also have a hardware table, where i store names of different
hardware that also could be loaned or booked. The idea is that the loanable
and bookable objets and therefore the number of tables will be increased
(books,magazines, etc).

I reviewed the query and i noticed that I didnt translate well some names,
sorry again. Hope that now you can help me out, i am getting close to the
dateline.

Many thanks  Miguel

---------------- Reviewed information  ----------------------------

In loans i

cdroms
-------
code_cdroms
label

items
-----
code_items
description

cdroms_items
-------------
code_cdroms
code_items

loans
----------
code_loan
typetable

reservations
--------
code_reservation
typetable

SELECT

cdroms.code_cdroms,cdroms_label,items.description,loans.code_loans,
loans.tabletype,reservations.code_reservations,reservations.tabletype,
(case
when
cdroms.code_cdroms=cdroms_items.code_cdroms
and cdroms.code_cdroms=code_loan
and cdroms_items.code_items=items.code_items
and items.description like %net%
then 'Yes' else 'No'
end)

as onloan,
(case
when
cdroms.code_cdroms=cdroms_items.code_cdroms
and cdroms.code_cdroms=code_loan
and cdroms.code_cdroms= ANY (select code_reservations from
reservations)
and cdroms_items.code_items=items.code_items
and items.description like %net%
then 'Yes' else 'No'
end)
as booked
from cdroms,items,cdroms_items,loans,reservations
where
cdroms.code_cdroms=cdroms_items.code_cdroms
and loans.tabletype='cdroms'