Re: pg_xlog disk full error, i need help

От Gustavo Franklin Nóbrega - Planae
Тема Re: pg_xlog disk full error, i need help
Дата
Re: pg_xlog disk full error, i need help  ("Janning Vygen" <vygen@gmx.de>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi Janning!

    You need to expand your pg_xlog partition. If you use reiserfs, you can
do this with resize_reiserfs. If you use ext2/ext3 you may try reise2fs.

    If you need to repartition your filesystem, by myself experience, I
recommend to you to use LVM. With LVM, you can expand easily, add more disk
to you volume group and grow your logical volume. This already saved me some
hours of maintenance a time.

Atenciosamente,

Gustavo Franklin Nóbrega
Infraestrutura e Banco de Dados