Re: Second call for platform testing

От Cyril VELTER
Тема Re: Second call for platform testing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> >     I just tested the BeOS port (and updated the regression test
database).
> >     Two little tweaks are needed to make it compile and install :
> >         * int8/uint8 and int64/uint64 are not detected properly by
configure
> > (they are declared in SupportDefs.h on beos).
> >         * data dir is created with group and world access, preventing
> > postmaster from starting (a simple chmod og-rwx will do)
> >     The regression test pass without any error.
>
> Great! Can the int8 detection be helped with a patch to get the right
> include file?
   I think it can, but I'm not familiar at all with configure script. If
someone can point me where the change should be made, I'll make and test a
patch.
   What modification should be made to configure.in to make it include
SupportDefs.h when testing for int8 uint8 int64 and uint64 size ?
       cyril

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Call for platform testing
От: Giuseppe Tanzilli - CSF
Сообщение: select NOT IN with NULL bug on 7.2b3