problem with pg_restore and user privileges

От Stefano Bonnin
Тема problem with pg_restore and user privileges
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi, I'm a Postgis user, and I have a problem restoring data from 7.4 to 8.0.0beta2.

I use the postgis_restore.pl script that comes with postgis distribution.

I do the following for the dump:
pg_dump -Fc mydb >mydb.sql

and the script does the following restore operations:
... some commands ...
open( PSQL, "| ./psql -a dbname") || die "Can't run psql\n";
... pg_restore -l mydb.sql >dump.list

... some commands ..

something like:

.. pg_restore -L dump.list mydb.sql

... some commands ..

It seems to work except for the user privileges. At the end, no user privileges are restored in the new database

My doubt is the following:
pg_restore -l mydb.sql >dump.list

dump the privileges information in the dump.list file or not?
some hints?
Thanks
Reds