Re: set parameter not enabled?

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: set parameter not enabled?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Henry,

Postgres does not natively support a stored procedure the way that
others do. There is a patch in the pipe which attempts to convert a
Callable statement into a postgres "stored proc", but I'm not sure it
will work.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Henry
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 5:00 PM
To: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [JDBC] set parameter not enabled?

I got the following from a jdbc call:
Exception: Callable Statements are not supported at this time.

this exception comes out from a third party pure java report engine,
thus the detailed information is not very much clear to me. When I was
using Oracle as database backend, this exception is not there. however,
when I change to postgres's  pgjdbc2.jar  JDBC driver, this exception
raises. Does that mean Postgres doesn't support stored procesure?

thanks a lot!

http://archives.postgresql.org

Сообщение: Re: Connection Problem with JDBC
Сообщение: Re: Connection Problem with JDBC