Re: benchmark woes and XFS options

От mark
Тема Re: benchmark woes and XFS options
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Thanks Greg.

I will try and give HPSA a whirl and report back. Both with single disk and
the whole raid set. I am out of the office this week so I might have some
delay before I can do some more detective work.

I don't think I have any gear that won't require either the CCISS or HPSA
driver and in SFF drives. But will try and look around.

-Mark

Сообщение: Re: Suspected Postgres Datacorruption
Сообщение: Re: Suspected Postgres Datacorruption