Re: Re: Toast,bytea, Text -blob all confusing

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Re: Toast,bytea, Text -blob all confusing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> > \\012    In my early tests 0x0a (LF) was getting converted to 0x20
(space).
> > I think this was happening during PHP's parsing, but I'm still not sure.
> > I'll dig into this some more later.

<redfaced>   The script I was using in PHP *explicitly* converted all linefeeds to
spaces. Mystery solved.
</redfaced>

I think Bruce's text still works though.

-- Joe

Сообщение: Re: Bytea/Base64 encoders for libpq - interested?
Сообщение: Re: Bytea/Base64 encoders for libpq - interested?