Re: What has happened to pgxs?

От Michael Paesold
Тема Re: What has happened to pgxs?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Hallgren wrote:

> Sorry, that conclusion was wrong. What happens is:
> 1. I change the prefix in Makefile.global to say,
> C:/Progra~1/PostgreSQL/8.1-beta2 (this is  the default for the installer).
> 2. I compile.
>
> That triggers the append of 'postgresql' on all directories since my
> install location *does not* contain the word 'postgres' nor 'pgsql'.
> Thomas Hallgren wrote:
>> There's another issue with the Makefile.global.in that I feel should be
>> addressed here. The file contains a lot of entries like:
>>
>> ifeq "$(findstring pgsql, $(pkgincludedir))" ""
>> ifeq "$(findstring postgres, $(pkgincludedir))" ""
>> override pkgincludedir := $(pkgincludedir)/postgresql
>> endif
>> endif

Bruce, others, could this comparision be made case-insensitive at least, so
that it at least finds "PostgreSQL" and does not append postgresql in that
case?

That would be the least invasive fix for the Windows case, I guess, where
the default installation directory contains "PostgreSQL".

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold