Re: Question regarding session

От Viorel Dragomir
Тема Re: Question regarding session
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Probably you wanted to do something if you changed this var...
I didn't used this switch but you might check php.net because if you want php session managed by "user" [that's means you] then you must define a function [or more - to save and load session vars].

And if you have no clue why did you change that var than change it back and forget about it.

Good luck
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 14:14
Subject: [PHP] Question regarding session

Hi:

   I have a question regarding PHP session
I change the setting :

    session.save_handler = files;
    session.save_handler = user;

I got the following error message everytime run
php (even If I tried it at command line)

   PHP Fatal Error: Unknown(): Failed to initialize
session module in Unknown on line 0

   Even if I tried it command line without any
argument, an error still occured.

PHP version : 4.3.1
O.S.        : Mandrake 8.0

Thank you,