Re: Deferred NOT NULL?

От Gregory Wood
Тема Re: Deferred NOT NULL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hmmmm, I just found a clearer grammar description in the docs and it appears
that only REFERENCES constraints are deferrable in PostgreSQL. I suppose
I'll have to handle this via a trigger for now.

The book mentions that SQL92 allows for deferrable NOT NULL constraints. Is
this planned for anytime soon?

Gerg