Re: [BUGS] Degrade(character conversion problem)

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: [BUGS] Degrade(character conversion problem)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Andreas.

> >All results are "DEBUG: conv=>wxConvLibc".
> >I think how it will be modified.....
> >

> In the constructor of pgConn (line 152ff), the server encoding is
> checked, and the client encoding is set to UNICODE if the server doesn't
> use SQL_ASCII. If everything's successful, you should see a "Setting
> client_encoding to 'UNICODE'.
> I lost your log, and you didn't post it on pgadmin-hackers, so I can't
> check myself.

It is understood.
However,
Succession doesn't go for wxConvUTF8 well in the temporally address.?
Let me follow it a little more.
Wait for a while...
Thank you.

regards,
Hiroshi Saito

От: "Adam H. Pendleton"
Сообщение: acinclude patch
От: "Hiroshi Saito"
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Degrade(character conversion problem)