Re: Noobie: Problems with a query

От Chris Boget
Тема Re: Noobie: Problems with a query
Дата
Re: Noobie: Problems with a query  (Nabil Sayegh <postgresql@e-trolley.de>)
Список pgsql-novice
> Am Mon, 2003-06-30 um 13.56 schrieb Chris Boget:
> > which, sadly, is greek to me.  The problem is that the above query
> > takes very close to 12 seconds to execute.  Is there a better way I
> > could write the query?  The number of rows in each table are as
> > follows:
> First of all you should try: VACUUM ANALYZE;

What was that supposed to tell me?

As (problem) db owner:

=> vacuum analyze;
WARNING:  Skipping "pg_group" --- only table or database owner can VACUUM it
WARNING:  Skipping "pg_shadow" --- only table or database owner can VACUUM it
WARNING:  Skipping "pg_database" --- only table or database owner can VACUUM it
VACUUM
=>

As root:

=# vacuum analyze;
VACUUM
=#

What am I missing?

Christoph

Сообщение: Re: Noobie: Problems with a query
Сообщение: Re: Noobie: Problems with a query