Re: Execution plan changed after upgrade from 7.3.9 to 8.2.3

От Dave Dutcher
Тема Re: Execution plan changed after upgrade from 7.3.9 to 8.2.3
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> From: pgsql-performance-owner@postgresql.org
> [mailto:pgsql-performance-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of
> vincent.moreau@leroymerlin.fr
> Subject: Re: [PERFORM] Execution plan changed after upgrade
> from 7.3.9 to 8.2.3
>

> Increasing the default_statistics_target to 1000 did not help.
> It just make the vacuum full analyze to take longer to complete.

Just FYI when you change statistics you only need to run ANALYZE, not VACUUM
ANALYZE, and definetly not VACUUM FULL ANALYZE.

I don't know what else to suggest for this query since you can't change the
SQL.  I would talk to the vendor and ask them to add indexes if you know
that helps.

Dave

Сообщение: Re: Execution plan changed after upgrade from 7.3.9 to 8.2.3
Сообщение: Re: Execution plan changed after upgrade from 7.3.9 to 8.2.3