RE: Current CVS will not compile

От Dave Cramer
Тема RE: Current CVS will not compile
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I can try to have a look at this later tonight.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Bruce Momjian
Sent: August 21, 2001 11:35 AM
To: PostgreSQL jdbc list
Subject: [JDBC] Current CVS will not compile

Can someone look at current CVS and send me a patch so it compiles
again?  Not sure about the case but it may have to do with Array.

---

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 3 source files to
/usr/var/local/src/gen/pgsql/CURRENT/pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/build
    [javac]
/usr/var/local/src/gen/pgsql/CURRENT/pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postg
resql/jdbc2/CallableStatement.java:311: The method
org.postgresql.jdbc2.Array getArray(int) declared in class
org.postgresql.jdbc2.CallableStatement cannot override the method of the
same signature declared in interface java.sql.CallableStatement.  They
must have the same return type.
    [javac]     public Array getArray(int i) throws SQLException
    [javac]                  ^
    [javac]
/usr/var/local/src/gen/pgsql/CURRENT/pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postg
resql/jdbc2/Connection.java:106: class
org.postgresql.jdbc2.PreparedStatement is an abstract class. It can't be
instantiated.
    [javac]     PreparedStatement s = new PreparedStatement(this,sql);
    [javac]                           ^
    [javac]
/usr/var/local/src/gen/pgsql/CURRENT/pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postg
resql/jdbc2/PreparedStatement.java:32: class
org.postgresql.jdbc2.PreparedStatement must be declared abstract. It
does not define void setArray(int, java.sql.Array) from interface
java.sql.PreparedStatement.
    [javac] public class PreparedStatement extends Statement implements
java.sql.PreparedStatement
    [javac]              ^
    [javac] 3 errors

  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
19026