pg_restore not work on windows 2000, when dump file size > 4G

От Wang Haiyong
Тема pg_restore not work on windows 2000, when dump file size > 4G
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello, I run pg_restore on windows. I meet a problem. It is ...

pg_restore not work on windows 2000, when dump file size > 4G and dump file format is custom.

Error information:
dir pg_100.dat

D:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.1\bin>pg_restore.exe -d postgres -Upostgres D:\PostgreSQL\backup\pg_100.dat
pg_restore: [archiver] file offset in dump file is too large

thanks.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only
forthe use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Group Ltd., its subsidiaries
and/orits affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding,
printing,storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this
communicationin error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all
copiesfrom your system. Thank you.