Re: psql -f backup.out || file too big - SOLVED

От Jorge Sarmiento
Тема Re: psql -f backup.out || file too big - SOLVED
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I solved my problem, it was quite easy, and the error was cause by a
limitation of the psql proggie.

the solution was:

psql < backup.out

instead of

psql -f backup.out

according to the man pages, using "psql -f" or "psql <" would give us the
same result, but the -f parameter will give us "better messages"...

what that psql -f limit documented somewhere?

thanx all for your help!

Jorge S.