Re: compiling jdbc driver using java version 1.4.0 beta3 and postgresql 7.1.3

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: compiling jdbc driver using java version 1.4.0 beta3 and postgresql 7.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Steve,

If you check the list there are recent messages about this. The driver
does not compile unmodified under jdk1.4. Rene has posted a small patch
to allow it to compile

Alternatively you can just use the compiled jar from the website
jdbc.postgresql.org. this will work fine under jdk1.4

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Steve Kirby
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 2:18 PM
To: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Cc: Steve Kirby
Subject: [JDBC] compiling jdbc driver using java version 1.4.0 beta3 and
postgresql 7.1.3

Hi,
      My apologies for a boring question but I cannot get the jdbc
driver to compile under redhat linux 7.0 using the s/w versions listed
on the subject line. My question is:

On linux (redhat) what version(s) of java and postgresql source code
have people succeeded with?

For reference I am attaching my error output when i used "ant -verbose"
in src/interfaces/jdbc.  Thank you.

(See attached file: show)

Steve