Re: To be 7.1.3 or not to be 7.1.3?

От Martín Marqués
Тема Re: To be 7.1.3 or not to be 7.1.3?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mié 08 Ago 2001 18:29, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> > The list looks good to me as far as doing  a v7.1.3 ... anyone object to
> > it?
>
> Okay, I'll wrap up the last couple of back-patches this evening...

When could 7.1.3 be out? I'm very interested in the patch to the
rewriteHandler.c file. I have just finished recompiling postgres wth the
patched version of the rewriteHandler.c, but would like to have a stable
7.1.3 version comiled on the main SQL server.

Saludos... ;-)

--
Cualquiera administra un NT.
Ese es el problema, que cualquiera administre.