Re: Re: hub.org out of disk space

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: Re: hub.org out of disk space
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Friday 20 July 2001 08:09, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> there, and I just cleared out about 500Meg+ of old garbage ... 1.2gig free
> again ...

Unless I get protests to the contrary, I'm going to remove all but the last
supported RPM versions in /pub/binary for each major version.  IE, all but
the last 7.0.3 RPM will be removed, etc.  A full RPMset across three or more
platforms plus source takes a bit of space.... :-) ftp/pub/binary is only up
to 353356 blocks, and /home/projects/pgsql is now down to 446308 free.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio