Re: psql -l

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: psql -l
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 18 July 2001 16:30, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> What is not appropriate is that we are getting error reports for
> programs we didn't write!

Which is why I believe that Red Hat's 'relabeling' is a Good Thing -- _they_
will get bug reports for 'Red Hat Database' -- then _they_ can contact the
hackers list after verifying that it isn't their 'modifications' causing the
problem.

I really try to make the RPM's patching minimal -- directory paths, a README,
migration helper scripts, and the initscript are the only 'enhancements' I
provide.  And I try to field any reports I see on the list....

However, Oliver is a part of 'we' isn't he?

> [ Much pontificating skipped.]

Interesting choice of words.... I wasn't intending to sound authoritarian....
or religious. Sorry if I did sound pontifical.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio