Re: Windows Connectivity Problems

От Jim Hines
Тема Re: Windows Connectivity Problems
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Monday 09 July 2001 13:01, you wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've been trying to get the windows psqlodbc driver working for a few days
> now with zero luck. I am using what I believe is the latest version of the
> windoze ODBC driver. Note that I had this working just fine with postgresql
> 6.5.

Well, I just discovered an even newer version of the odbc driver on the ftp
site and tried it out. Low and behold...it works! Strange that noone else
seemed to experience this problem eh?

--
Jim Hines
IT Mgt, WDTV NewsChannel 5

TEL:304.848.5000
FAX:304.842.7501
<http://www.wdtv.com>
<jhines@wdtv.com>

От: Jim Hines
Сообщение: Windows Connectivity Problems