Re: Metadata for tables, schema, and numeric

От Mike Finn
Тема Re: Metadata for tables, schema, and numeric
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Wednesday 04 July 2001 09:06, you wrote:

> Please try the newer jdbc driver at:
>
>     http://jdbc.fastcrypt.com
>
> This may fix those problems.

Bruce thank-you for your response.

The new driver jdbc7.1-1.3.jar
did in fact report precision, and scale properly -- and for that I am
grateful.  Without trying to push my luck, however...
there is still no return value from

     getCatalogName(int)
     getSchemaName(int)
     getTableName(int)

Is this something that can be done or is the data just not available from
postgresql?  (ie can I expect to see it in a future release?)

Thanks again.
Mike

Mike Finn
Tactical Executive Systems
mike.finn@tacticalExecutive.com

Сообщение: Re: Metadata for tables, schema, and numeric
Сообщение: Re: Metadata for tables, schema, and numeric