Re: Australian timezone configure option

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Australian timezone configure option
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
I'd just like to ask, will making USE_AUSTRALIAN_RULES as a GUC option mean
the regression tests work?

And DST changes will work fine too (although I think that's more Linux system
related).

etc.

As in, I'm in favour of a GUC option, but if it breaks regressions tests or
other stuff, then I'd have second thoughts.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift