converting MSAccess to PG with ConvertToPostgreSQL.mdb script of Seva Software

От Ludovico Romano
Тема converting MSAccess to PG with ConvertToPostgreSQL.mdb script of Seva Software
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I have a question on ConvertToPostgreSQL.mdb script.
I have tried to use unless having a connection with PostgreSQL but don't
worked. I have to copy data form access to pg on different computer unless
network connection and i have thought of using the sql generated files, that
result from your's script action, but the script stop when try to connect to
the nonexistent connection to pg.
thanks

Ludovico

Сообщение: Re: LIKE erratic? or unseen DB corruption?
Сообщение: Re: LIKE erratic? or unseen DB corruption?