Table corrupted and data lost (second time in one month!!)

От J.Fernando Moyano
Тема Table corrupted and data lost (second time in one month!!)
Дата
Re: Table corrupted and data lost (second time in one month!!)  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-sql
This is the second time in this month !!!!

FATAL 1: Memory exhausted in AllocSetAlloc()
before or while processing the request.

A table has been corrupted and i don't know why...
It's really hard to recover the table, and last time i lost some data ;-(

Someone can help me to solve this problem ??? I don't want this table
corrupted anymore ....

The postgres version is 7.0.2 ...
The aplication is CGI-Perl based, using DBI.
The system is Mandrake 7.0, and the hardware a  K6-2, 64Mb, 10Gb, etc...
It runs without X.

Thanks !!

--
Fernando Moyano

Frase del día:
Este tagline es shareware. Envia 1000 pts para registrarlo.

(*) SymeX ==> http://symex.lantik.com
(*) WDBIL ==> http://wdbil.sourceforge.net
(*) Informate sobre LINUX en http://www.linux.org

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: