Re: Re: PHP and pgsql 7.1

От Martín Marqués
Тема Re: Re: PHP and pgsql 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jue 19 Abr 2001 18:39, mike wrote:
> I had the same problems my self w/ php and pam_pgsql
> looks like 7.1 doesn't put things into the folders that you are expecting.
> ie 7.0.3 places libs in /usr/lib/pgsql, in 7.1 they go in /usr/lib/postgres

That is if you are installing precompiled packages. If you have the source
(always talking about PostgreSQL), at configure time, you can tell it to
install the libs, the include, the executables, where ever you want.

Saludos... :-)

--
El mejor sistema operativo es aquel que te da de comer.
Cuida tu dieta.