Re: [HACKERS] for row in select loop question

От Gerald L. Gay
Тема Re: [HACKERS] for row in select loop question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
This is another example of why not allowing utility functions in SPI would
be a Bad Thing.

For what it's worth, I found another case in libpq where you can get a T
message without a D that my utility patch needs to handle.  I have attached
the updated patch against the 6.4.2 version of
src/interfaces/libpq/fe-exec.c

Jerry