Re: problem while compiling user c functions in 7.1beta4

От Christopher Sawtell
Тема Re: problem while compiling user c functions in 7.1beta4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:39, hubert depesz lubaczewski wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 10:21:12PM +1300, Christopher Sawtell wrote:
> > I did a cvsup update about 12 hours ago and look:-
> > 22:05:23 chris@berty:/usr/src/cvs/pgsql $ find . -name postgres.h
> > ./src/include/postgres.h
> > 22:16:22 chris@berty:/usr/src/cvs/pgsql $
>
> sorry. my fault. i was wrong because the files were not installed in
> working directory. strange. error in makefile's?

Very strange indeed.

I have found that using cvsup is a very reliable way to keep the code
in order. In my experience postgresql is of ultra-superior quality and
everything just makes "out of the box".

--
Sincerely etc.,

 NAME       Christopher Sawtell
 CELL PHONE 021 257 4451
 ICQ UIN    45863470
 EMAIL      csawtell @ xtra . co . nz
 CNOTES     ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/languages/C/tutorials/sawtell_C.tar.gz

 -->> Please refrain from using HTML or WORD attachments in e-mails to me
<<--