JDBC driver

От Jarek
Тема JDBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Can you explain me class Serialize ?
I have found there ( I think so )  some bugs.

1. When method create recurses  down and finds class that have no fields,
then it tries to execute query  that looks  somehow werid:

"create table java_lang_runtimepermission) "

"create table java_lang_object)"

2. On second thought I want to ask you, is class Serialize finished and
working ? I have latest sources (7.0.3) and in file Serialize.java I found:
                 (...)
        if(type.isArray()) {
            // array handling
                } else {
         (...)

3. When or where can I get working version of this feature, I really need
it.
--
MS is not the answer.
MS is the question.