Re: Re: SELECT (sometimes) returning Zero Rows?

От Christopher Sawtell
Тема Re: Re: SELECT (sometimes) returning Zero Rows?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:03, you wrote:
> It's version 7.0.3
>
> Here's the output for the selects using explain below.
> We had planned to do all of the optimization later. We just haven't had
> time to get to it yet. Could that be the problem?
>
> Anyhow here's the info. Please let me know if you need more information.

This has the same smell about it as the one a couple of days ago
where the CR characters in a file loaded into the database using COPY were
upsetting things.

So, How did you populate your database?

--
Sincerely etc.,

 NAME       Christopher Sawtell
 CELL PHONE 021 257 4451
 ICQ UIN    45863470
 EMAIL      csawtell @ xtra . co . nz
 CNOTES     ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/languages/C/tutorials/sawtell_C.tar.gz

 -->> Please refrain from using HTML or WORD attachments in e-mails to me
<<--