Re: Re: grant privileges to a database [URGENT]

От Martin A. Marques
Тема Re: Re: grant privileges to a database [URGENT]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
El Mié 31 Ene 2001 21:32, Mike Miller escribió:
> MySQL has this feature.  I run a multi-user system and require shared MySQL
> And PostgreSQL dbs.  I have mysql fine.  Users have their DBs and can only
> access their DBs... but theres no real way to do this in Postgres.  I can
> restrict tables, but I can still create tables in other poeples DBs.  Maybe
> only allowed to acess DBs you create or are assigned permission to

This is what I'm talking about (sort of) and I find it a handy thing that
informix has since at least 1995.
Lets say I have a database server and I create databases for diferent groups
of people to populate. Thtas what grant dba would be usefull for.

Saludos... :-)

--
System Administration: It's a dirty job,
but someone told I had to do it.