Re: BUG in postgres mathematic

От Robert B. Easter
Тема Re: BUG in postgres mathematic
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Notice how the INT4 rounding is banker's rounding (round to the nearest even
number).  That is what we would want the INT8 to do as well, not just a
simple round like I mentioned before. Again, the INT8 shows truncation.  I've
been looking around the source code, but I can't see where all this
happens.

reaster=# SELECT 1.5::FLOAT::INT4;
 ?column?
----------