Re: (one more time) Patches with vacuum fixes available .

От Denis Perchine
Тема Re: (one more time) Patches with vacuum fixes available .
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > Did we decide against LAZY? Seems we have a number of people
> > concerned about vacuum downtime, and I can see this as a win
> > for them. If they don't specify LAZY, the code is not run.
>
> First sorry that I wasn't able to deal with vlazy earlier.
>
> Now I have one more open item for 7.1 - restoring index structure
> at runtime (add tuple to parent page for aborted split op,
> create root page if no one exists). I'll try to deal with both
> items (in any case vlazy will be ported to 7.1, as required
> by contract).
>
> As for reported problem: I just looked at Denis' tgz and
> found only table, index and sequence(?) data files

I sent users* :-)))

> - I would
> need in schema definitions, pg_log and pg_variable files
> as well. Denis?

I have sent them to you by private mail.
Schema:

webmailstation=# \d users                                Table "users"    Attribute     |   Type    |
Modifier

-------------------+-----------+------------------------------------------------id                | integer   | not
nulldefault

nextval('users_id_seq'::text)account_name      | text      |account_pass      | text      |blocked           | boolean
| default 'f'commercial        | boolean   | default 'f'expire_date       | timestamp | default now()num_of_pop3
|integer   | default 1num_of_local      | integer   | default 1first_name        | text      |last_name         | text
   |bd_year           | integer   |gender            | integer   |occupation        | integer   |income            |
integer  |alternate_email   | text      |state             | integer   |country           | integer   |phone
| text      |password_question | integer   |password_answer   | text      |crypt             | char(13)  |last_login_ip
   | char(31)  |last_seen         | timestamp |registered        | timestamp |in_limit          | integer   | not null
default30out_limit         | integer   | not null default 10max_msg_size      | integer   | not null default
64max_reply_size   | integer   | not null default 16max_attach_size   | integer   | not null default 0max_replies
|integer   | not null default 10max_attachments   | integer   | default 0

Indices: ix_users_account_name,        ix_users_blocked,        users_id_key

Do you need 2 other indices?

> Also, when these copies were made - before/after unsuccessful vacuum+lazy?

Surely before. :-))) Otherwise they would be almost useless for you.

--
Sincerely Yours,
Denis Perchine

E-Mail: dyp@perchine.com
HomePage: http://www.perchine.com/dyp/
FidoNet: 2:5000/120.5

От: "Martin A. Marques"
Сообщение: Re: PHP - Postgres large object functions
От: Kovacs Zoltan
Сообщение: email address change