#DELETED error when using Access 2000 as frontend

От Markus Wagner
Тема #DELETED error when using Access 2000 as frontend
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

I tried to subscribe to pgsql-interfaces several times and received "user not
found". I also searched the pgsql-interfaces archives, without success. So
here is my problem.

I want to use pg 7.x as a backend for a MS Access application. I linked a
table via ODBC, using the newest ODBC driver. I can open and view tables. But
after I insert a new record, all fields will contain "#deleted". When I
reopen the table, the inserted data is displayed correctly.

How can I fix this?

Thank you,

Markus

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: