RPMS for 7.1beta3 in progress.

От Lamar Owen
Тема RPMS for 7.1beta3 in progress.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Well, I finally got a good build of 7.1beta3 in the RPM build environment.
Woohoo.....

Most regression tests pass -- 10 of 76 fail in serial mode.  I'll be analyzing
the diffs tomorrow afternoon to see what's going on, then will be tidying up
the RPMset for release.  Tidy or no, a release will happen before midday Monday
-- if I am really patient I may upload the RPM's from home, but don't hold your
breath.

The documentation in README.rpm-dist will be needing an overhaul -- so, for the
first beta RPM release that file will be INCORRECT unless I get really
industrious in the afternoon :-).

There are substantial differences -- and that's BEFORE I reorg the packages!
But, now's a good time to reorg, since whole directories are moving around....

Upgrading from prior releases will be unsupported for this first beta.

More details later.  Time to go to bed....
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radi