Permission error causes object tree to be built incomplete

От Alan Droege
Тема Permission error causes object tree to be built incomplete
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I have removed SELECT rights from the pg_proc.prosrc column so that I
can hide
the source code of stored functions.  This is working OK.
However when logging into to PgAdmin, when the  following error occurs
(which is expected)
>>An error has occurred:>>ERROR:  permission denied for relation pg_proc

the rest of the display tree is not built correctly.  The "Tables"
object shows (0).  I suspect the error
is not being handled gracefully, and other catalog queries are not being
processed as they should.

I would like users to be able to see everything in the graphical tree
that they are allowed to see.  Is there
a work-around, or can this be addressed as a bug-fix in a future release?

I have tried pgAdmin 1.18.1 and also 1.22.0
Thanks.