Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Andreas

A result wasn't desirable though I did Make by the thing of which moment.
Furthermore, even binary of snake that UPload was done the other day is the
same.
Debugging of Editor.cxx of WxWindows hasn't been able to be done yet.
I want to confirm.
why doesn't this phenomenon happen with your environment?
If it is my environment only, it becomes the thing of the problem of
Japanese Edition of Windows.
I am examined with the next environment, and a result is as the report.

Windows2000 sp3 , VC6 +sp5
WindowsXP
Windows2003

ScreenShot of the reference is a UNICODE version.
http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin/lib/pgadmin3_unicode_debug6.png
TEST-SQL(UTF8)
http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin/lib/pgadmin3_unicode_debug6.sql

If it is by Japanese edition, there is a problem in the deep.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito